Al Maharat Private School
Arabic curriculum (MOE) school for 2000 students developed in three levels (G+2). The first level includes KG and Cycle 1 classrooms, second and third levels include classrooms of Cycle 2 and 3 with all requirements in terms of gender segregation and separate accesses. School includes gym/multipurpose hall, kitchen and cafeteria, labs, music and art room, a library, ICT rooms, prayer rooms, outside sport facilities, indoor and outdoor breakout areas. Outside areas includes staff parking, visitors parking, car and buses drop off areas.
- PROJECT: M+N Architecture
- LOCATION: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), Abu Dhabi
- YEAR: 2014
- CLIENT: AL MAHARAT PRIVATE SCHOOL
- TOTAL GROSS BUILD UP AREA: 16.625 smq
- PERFORMED SERVICES: As Built