The project foresees a mixed use tower, characterized by the fluid design of its body. The special design of the tower allows the flats to have access to a balcony, which is acting at the same time for both flats and offices as an active protection from the sun rays. These overhangs help to avoid internal heat and save energy from cooling.
- PROJECT: M+N Architecture
- LOCATION: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), Dubai
- CLIENT: Compagnia Privata
- YEAR: 2011
- TOTAL GROSS BUILD UP AREA: 140.000 smq
- PERFORME SERVICES: Preliminary Design