Goldline Nursery Jvc Dubai
Goldline Nursery project hosts 2 KG sections and one C1 section that will accommodate, in total, an amount of 930 students. The circulation is subdivided in two square corridors that runs around an open play ground area, situated at the court’s centre and surrounded by the classrooms. This project foresees also a gym/multipurpose hall, refectory, labs and outdoor facilities such as splash areas and car-park. The exterior design is characterized by a shading colours façades and fences giving harmony and visibilities to the building.
- PROJECT: M+N Architecture
- LOCATION: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), Dubai
- CLIENT: Goldline Education
- YEAR: 2015
- TOTAL GROSS BUILD UP AREA : 5.932 smq
- PERFORMED SERVICES: Preliminary Design