This projects is about a new branch of the Kids academy in Dubai. The building is conceived as a big covered playground, around which the classrooms are arranged. This allows the kids to have a big covered area where to play. This space is illuminated by natural light thanks to “ad hoc” windows on the roof.
- PROJECT: M+N Architecture
- LOCATION: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE), Dubai
- CLIENT: Kids Academy
- YEAR: 2013
- TOTAL GROSS BUILD UP AREA: 1.200 smq
- PERFORMED SERVICES: Preliminary Design
- IN COLLABORATION WITH: UNII Design